Jennifer Aniston addresses pregnancy rumors
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall2 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters4 of 10
- Photo: AGNY/GSI5 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG8 of 10
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Jennifer Aniston is squashing rumors and speaking out about the tireless questions she receives about an impending wedding with her fiancé, Justin Theroux. During a recent interview with the Australian morning radio show "The Kyle and Jackie O Show," the 44-year-old actress addressed that as well as talk of a pregnancy.
"It does feel a bit like they've exhausted the question, and also the speculations. It's all been pretty much exhausted," Aniston told Kyle and Jackie O about the nuptial talk. "Why not just wait until we actually get to have the fun of announcing something? Who wants to play the guessing game, whether it be (a) family wedding, this, that, the other thing?"
She joked, "Apparently there was a secret one this weekend," referencing to the star-studded birthday bash she threw for Theroux, 42. The "We're the Millers" star invited pals, including Ben Stiller, Dax Shepard, Tobey Maguire, Jen Meyer, Jimmy Kimmel, John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, to celebrate at their $21 million Bel Air mansion on Aug. 10.
Confirming again there was no tying of the knot, she also acknowledged rumors of a pregnancy. "No, there's nothing to be announced," she said. Aniston recently caused even more speculation when she emphasized her curves (and even a slight bump) in a skintight dress at the "We're the Millers" premiere in New York on Aug. 1, but attributes any recent rumors to "just a couple of pounds."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite