Jennifer Aniston addresses pregnancy rumors
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall2 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters4 of 10
- Photo: AGNY/GSI5 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG8 of 10
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'
Jennifer Aniston is squashing rumors and speaking out about the tireless questions she receives about an impending wedding with her fiancé, Justin Theroux. During a recent interview with the Australian morning radio show "The Kyle and Jackie O Show," the 44-year-old actress addressed that as well as talk of a pregnancy.
"It does feel a bit like they've exhausted the question, and also the speculations. It's all been pretty much exhausted," Aniston told Kyle and Jackie O about the nuptial talk. "Why not just wait until we actually get to have the fun of announcing something? Who wants to play the guessing game, whether it be (a) family wedding, this, that, the other thing?"
She joked, "Apparently there was a secret one this weekend," referencing to the star-studded birthday bash she threw for Theroux, 42. The "We're the Millers" star invited pals, including Ben Stiller, Dax Shepard, Tobey Maguire, Jen Meyer, Jimmy Kimmel, John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, to celebrate at their $21 million Bel Air mansion on Aug. 10.
Confirming again there was no tying of the knot, she also acknowledged rumors of a pregnancy. "No, there's nothing to be announced," she said. Aniston recently caused even more speculation when she emphasized her curves (and even a slight bump) in a skintight dress at the "We're the Millers" premiere in New York on Aug. 1, but attributes any recent rumors to "just a couple of pounds."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite