Jennifer Aniston addresses pregnancy rumors
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall2 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters4 of 10
- Photo: AGNY/GSI5 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG8 of 10
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Jennifer Aniston is squashing rumors and speaking out about the tireless questions she receives about an impending wedding with her fiancé, Justin Theroux. During a recent interview with the Australian morning radio show "The Kyle and Jackie O Show," the 44-year-old actress addressed that as well as talk of a pregnancy.
"It does feel a bit like they've exhausted the question, and also the speculations. It's all been pretty much exhausted," Aniston told Kyle and Jackie O about the nuptial talk. "Why not just wait until we actually get to have the fun of announcing something? Who wants to play the guessing game, whether it be (a) family wedding, this, that, the other thing?"
She joked, "Apparently there was a secret one this weekend," referencing to the star-studded birthday bash she threw for Theroux, 42. The "We're the Millers" star invited pals, including Ben Stiller, Dax Shepard, Tobey Maguire, Jen Meyer, Jimmy Kimmel, John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, to celebrate at their $21 million Bel Air mansion on Aug. 10.
Confirming again there was no tying of the knot, she also acknowledged rumors of a pregnancy. "No, there's nothing to be announced," she said. Aniston recently caused even more speculation when she emphasized her curves (and even a slight bump) in a skintight dress at the "We're the Millers" premiere in New York on Aug. 1, but attributes any recent rumors to "just a couple of pounds."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite