Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Wear Matching Fedoras
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Turgeon/Steffman/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Alexei Hay; styled by Joe Zee/Elle13 of 15
- Photo: Alexei Hay; styled by Joe Zee/Elle14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Alive and Relatively Well in 'Sherlock' Season 3 InteractiMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:11:08 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of Series
The couple who accessorizes together, stays together.
At least that seems to be the strategy for Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, who were spotted leaving an office building in New York City on Monday, Oct. 10, 2011, wearing matching fedora hats.
The coordinating duo also sported sunglasses and similar gold necklaces.
Aniston, 42, and Theroux, 40, arrived in the Big Apple in mid-September. In addition to cohabitating at the "Horrible Bosses" star's West Village apartment, they couple can often be seen out and about clad in jeans, boots and leather jackets.
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite