Jennifer Aniston disses Katie Couric: 'Is she a legitimate journalist?'
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: ABUS/GSI3 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: AGNY/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA7 of 14
- Photo: Marion Curtis/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 14
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG11 of 14
- Photo: Blanco-RS-rol/X17online.com/X1712 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Jennifer Aniston has never appreciated people prying into her personal life -- least of all Katie Couric, who hosts her own syndicated daytime talk show. During a July 31 appearance on E!'s "Chelsea Lately," Aniston dissed the 56-year-old TV personality and debunked a recent tabloid rumor about life with Justin Theroux.
Aniston's BFF Chelsea Handler began by reading an except from a recent magazine article which claims the couple are nudists. "Jen's started to embrace her curves at home since longtime lover, nudist Justin, has persuaded her to join in on the fun," the comedienne read. "She was hesitant at first, but now she finds it extremely liberating and they spend entire days at home without any clothes on and even cook naked."
Aniston rolled her eyes and asked, "What are you reading? Star magazine? We don't walk around nude, darling."
Handler then told Aniston, "I've seen Justin nude, I hope you know that." The "We're the Millers" star laughed and replied, "Yeah, well, that's because you barge into places you shouldn't be. But he's comfortable enough in his skin." In regards to the Star story, Aniston clarified, "That's not true. It's B.S."
Handler then admitted to Aniston that it's difficult being friends with someone so famous. "Katie Couric was asking me on her show about your wedding and I had to act like I didn't even know you were engaged because I didn't know that was out," she explained. "Then she was like, 'Well, everyone knows about it!' So, I felt really stupid."
Clearly annoyed, Aniston, 44, asked, "What's Katie Couric? Is she a legitimate journalist? Is she getting tabloidy? Wasn't she on the 'Today' show?"
"She was on the 'Today' show," said Handler, who accompanied Couric to the White House Correspondents Dinner in May 2010. "She got a demotion to her own show."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite