Jennifer Aniston coached Will Forte through his breakup
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF13/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Getty Images North America7 of 8
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Jennifer Aniston knows a thing or two about going through a bad breakup. At the Tribeca Film Festival last week, Will Forte gushed about how co-star Aniston had his back on the set of their currently untitled Elmore Leonard project, which they recently shot in Connecticut.
"I was going through a breakup at the time and she was so giving and really helped me through it," the 42-year-old former "Saturday Night Live" star told omg! "I cannot say enough good about her."
In his upcoming film, Forte plays a criminal who helps kidnap a jilted housewife (Aniston). Though the actor kept the identity of his ex a secret, he did offer plenty of praise to his co-star.
"She was just a fantastic person," he said. "She was a delight to act with as much as a delight to get to know."
While Forte recovers from his split, Aniston, 44, is currently planning her wedding to Justin Theroux. The couple became engaged in August 2012, but don't appear to be in a rush to get down the aisle.
At the April 16 premiere of Lifetime's "Call Me Crazy," Aniston told "E! News" that she hasn't picked out a wedding dress yet. "No, no, no," she said.
And her good friend Chelsea Handler is helping her keep her plans a secret. "She doesn't consult me about her plans," Handler told Katie Couric on March 8. "I'm sure I'll find out about it when it's about to happen, like a last minute thing ... for privacy issues."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite