Jennifer Aniston coached Will Forte through his breakup
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF13/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Getty Images North America7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- Reactions to 71st annual Golden Globe nominationsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:57:53 AM
- Golden Globes Nominations by the NumbersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:47:34 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter Low
Jennifer Aniston knows a thing or two about going through a bad breakup. At the Tribeca Film Festival last week, Will Forte gushed about how co-star Aniston had his back on the set of their currently untitled Elmore Leonard project, which they recently shot in Connecticut.
"I was going through a breakup at the time and she was so giving and really helped me through it," the 42-year-old former "Saturday Night Live" star told omg! "I cannot say enough good about her."
In his upcoming film, Forte plays a criminal who helps kidnap a jilted housewife (Aniston). Though the actor kept the identity of his ex a secret, he did offer plenty of praise to his co-star.
"She was just a fantastic person," he said. "She was a delight to act with as much as a delight to get to know."
While Forte recovers from his split, Aniston, 44, is currently planning her wedding to Justin Theroux. The couple became engaged in August 2012, but don't appear to be in a rush to get down the aisle.
At the April 16 premiere of Lifetime's "Call Me Crazy," Aniston told "E! News" that she hasn't picked out a wedding dress yet. "No, no, no," she said.
And her good friend Chelsea Handler is helping her keep her plans a secret. "She doesn't consult me about her plans," Handler told Katie Couric on March 8. "I'm sure I'll find out about it when it's about to happen, like a last minute thing ... for privacy issues."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBabies of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite