Jennifer Aniston coached Will Forte through his breakup
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF13/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Getty Images North America7 of 8
More Celeb News
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best T
Jennifer Aniston knows a thing or two about going through a bad breakup. At the Tribeca Film Festival last week, Will Forte gushed about how co-star Aniston had his back on the set of their currently untitled Elmore Leonard project, which they recently shot in Connecticut.
"I was going through a breakup at the time and she was so giving and really helped me through it," the 42-year-old former "Saturday Night Live" star told omg! "I cannot say enough good about her."
In his upcoming film, Forte plays a criminal who helps kidnap a jilted housewife (Aniston). Though the actor kept the identity of his ex a secret, he did offer plenty of praise to his co-star.
"She was just a fantastic person," he said. "She was a delight to act with as much as a delight to get to know."
While Forte recovers from his split, Aniston, 44, is currently planning her wedding to Justin Theroux. The couple became engaged in August 2012, but don't appear to be in a rush to get down the aisle.
At the April 16 premiere of Lifetime's "Call Me Crazy," Aniston told "E! News" that she hasn't picked out a wedding dress yet. "No, no, no," she said.
And her good friend Chelsea Handler is helping her keep her plans a secret. "She doesn't consult me about her plans," Handler told Katie Couric on March 8. "I'm sure I'll find out about it when it's about to happen, like a last minute thing ... for privacy issues."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite