Jennifer Aniston coached Will Forte through his breakup
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF13/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Getty Images North America7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Jennifer Aniston knows a thing or two about going through a bad breakup. At the Tribeca Film Festival last week, Will Forte gushed about how co-star Aniston had his back on the set of their currently untitled Elmore Leonard project, which they recently shot in Connecticut.
"I was going through a breakup at the time and she was so giving and really helped me through it," the 42-year-old former "Saturday Night Live" star told omg! "I cannot say enough good about her."
In his upcoming film, Forte plays a criminal who helps kidnap a jilted housewife (Aniston). Though the actor kept the identity of his ex a secret, he did offer plenty of praise to his co-star.
"She was just a fantastic person," he said. "She was a delight to act with as much as a delight to get to know."
While Forte recovers from his split, Aniston, 44, is currently planning her wedding to Justin Theroux. The couple became engaged in August 2012, but don't appear to be in a rush to get down the aisle.
At the April 16 premiere of Lifetime's "Call Me Crazy," Aniston told "E! News" that she hasn't picked out a wedding dress yet. "No, no, no," she said.
And her good friend Chelsea Handler is helping her keep her plans a secret. "She doesn't consult me about her plans," Handler told Katie Couric on March 8. "I'm sure I'll find out about it when it's about to happen, like a last minute thing ... for privacy issues."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite