Jennifer Aniston coached Will Forte through his breakup
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF13/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Getty Images North America7 of 8
More Celeb News
- VH1 Renews 'Hit the Floor' for Season 3MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Politico Editor Rachel Smolkin Jumps to CNN as Executive Editor, PoliticsMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:23:00 AM
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League AnalystMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- VH1 Renews 'Hit the Floor' for Season 3
Jennifer Aniston knows a thing or two about going through a bad breakup. At the Tribeca Film Festival last week, Will Forte gushed about how co-star Aniston had his back on the set of their currently untitled Elmore Leonard project, which they recently shot in Connecticut.
"I was going through a breakup at the time and she was so giving and really helped me through it," the 42-year-old former "Saturday Night Live" star told omg! "I cannot say enough good about her."
In his upcoming film, Forte plays a criminal who helps kidnap a jilted housewife (Aniston). Though the actor kept the identity of his ex a secret, he did offer plenty of praise to his co-star.
"She was just a fantastic person," he said. "She was a delight to act with as much as a delight to get to know."
While Forte recovers from his split, Aniston, 44, is currently planning her wedding to Justin Theroux. The couple became engaged in August 2012, but don't appear to be in a rush to get down the aisle.
At the April 16 premiere of Lifetime's "Call Me Crazy," Aniston told "E! News" that she hasn't picked out a wedding dress yet. "No, no, no," she said.
And her good friend Chelsea Handler is helping her keep her plans a secret. "She doesn't consult me about her plans," Handler told Katie Couric on March 8. "I'm sure I'll find out about it when it's about to happen, like a last minute thing ... for privacy issues."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite