Jennifer Aniston Dating Rumor Du Jour: Dinner With ProducerRelated: Hot Gossip, Jennifer Aniston
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall1 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Anita Bugge / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Anita Bugge / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
If this is a day ending in "y" (or a day in which a new recording of a panting, apoplectic Mel Gibson doesn't chip away at your faith in humanity), then it must be time for another round of speculation about Jennifer Aniston's love life.
And like the many romance whispers that have come before, including the most recent one involving actor Chris Gartin (more on that in a sec), this one begins with dinner.
On Wednesday night, the impeccably coiffed star was spied at Soho House in Los Angeles with producer Scott Stuber, whom she worked with on "Love Happens" and "The Break-Up."
RELATED: Jen through the years
Looking lovely in her go-to outfit of jeans, a tank top, and scarf, Jen was snapped smiling at the eatery before climbing into the passenger seat of Stuber's car.
As usual, the fact that Jen grabbed a bite with a guy, showed some teeth and rode shotgun with him was enough to kick off hookup rumblings. But it doesn't look like there's a hot, new power couple in the making.
"She is not romantically involved with Scott Stuber and never has been," Aniston's spokesman tells Wonderwall. "They are longtime friends and are talking about future work projects as producers."
Stuber, by the by, currently has more than two-dozen films in development.
In related news, OK! outdoes itself this week with a guffaw-worthy cover that hollers, "Exclusive! Jen's a Mom!"
The mag might want to look up the word "mom," because we don't think it means what they think it means.
Here's the tabloid-to-English translation: The actress supposedly spent some time with Gartin's two kids at a "tea party" hosted by Courteney Cox's 6-year-old daughter, Coco, and looked "so comfortable." So, naturally, she's now a mother.
Oh, and Aniston and Gartin, who have known each other for many years, "match wits and banter for hours," adds a source. "It's like watching a late-night talk show."
Jen's rep has denied she's dating the actor. Also denied: reports linking her to funnyman Jason Sudeikis.
Feel like playing matchmaker? Who do you think would be a good fit for Aniston? Tell us in the comments!
Read more Hot Gossip
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite