- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Sang Tan/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Anita Bugge / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Eric Hill's Survivors Say to 'Live LikMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 12:53:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQ
By Kat Giantis
With Jennifer Aniston's artificial insemination flick "The Switch" set to fertilize theaters on Friday, it was inevitable that a new round of speculation about her love life would begin.
In the latest rumblings from the rumor mill, she's either reconciling with a famous ex or dating a moneybags foreigner.
First up we have Star, which claims that the Bill O'Reilly-zinging actress, 41, has reunited with repeat ex John Mayer, who has supposedly been "wooing her with gifts" and having "deep talks" with her.
Oh, and the verbally reckless crooner supposedly gave her a private performance during a hush-hush rendezvous at the swanky Four Seasons Hotel in New York (performance on his guitar -- get your mind out of the gutter).
"No one's seen Jen this happy in a while," maintains a source.
RELATED VIDEO: Jen reveals she's a tough babysitter
Meanwhile, an equally iffy report making the rounds alleges that Jen has fallen hard for a "wealthy European banker."
Details are suspiciously scant, but an insider opines, "I have never seen her look as happy." (Huh, where have we heard that before?).
We contacted Aniston's spokesman for comment, and he seems to have made peace with the incessant dating chatter.
"The rumors about Jennifer's personal life are endless, so to respond to them is fruitless," he tells Wonderwall. "Like most of the stories out there, this will come and go."
Who do you think Jen should date next? Another star? Someone outside Hollywood? Tell us in the comments.
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite