Jennifer Aniston: Eating a Big Mac made me 'feel terrible'
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/Retna Ltd.1 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA3 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Looks like Jennifer Aniston won't be hitting up a McDonald's drive-thru anytime soon.
In a candid interview with celebrity makeup artist Tina Turnbow for The Cut, Aniston reveals the time she had no choice but to eat McDonald's -- and the not so pleasant effects on her "purified system."
"I'll never forget when Justin and I were on a road trip and we were so hungry. The only thing around was McDonald's. I think I ordered a Big Mac," she explains. "Wow, my body did not react well to that! It was like putting gasoline in a purified system. I am always trying to eat organic and natural foods, so that just made my stomach turn and made me feel terrible. And I think what you put in your body, as well as stress, is reflected in the quality of your skin."
Speaking of her signature glowing skin, what's the Aveeno skincare spokeswoman's number one tip to achieve a complexion like hers?
As for her skin care routine, it turns out to be surprisingly simple -- and affordable.
"The skin care rule I stand by is simply cleanse, tone and moisturize. I also try to exfoliate pretty regularly," she reveals. "Awhile back I was doing a movie in the summer heat. Long days with a face full of makeup made my skin react badly. My makeup artist on set did a great thing, she gave me a tube of Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Scrub to use every night. And I've been using it ever since."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Ben's Big Night
Ben Affleck wins an Oscar -- and joins Instagram! -- and more celeb news on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian talks about Kim's wedding. Will Mason be the ring bearer?Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite