Jennifer Aniston: Eating a Big Mac made me 'feel terrible'
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/Retna Ltd.1 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA3 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Looks like Jennifer Aniston won't be hitting up a McDonald's drive-thru anytime soon.
In a candid interview with celebrity makeup artist Tina Turnbow for The Cut, Aniston reveals the time she had no choice but to eat McDonald's -- and the not so pleasant effects on her "purified system."
"I'll never forget when Justin and I were on a road trip and we were so hungry. The only thing around was McDonald's. I think I ordered a Big Mac," she explains. "Wow, my body did not react well to that! It was like putting gasoline in a purified system. I am always trying to eat organic and natural foods, so that just made my stomach turn and made me feel terrible. And I think what you put in your body, as well as stress, is reflected in the quality of your skin."
Speaking of her signature glowing skin, what's the Aveeno skincare spokeswoman's number one tip to achieve a complexion like hers?
As for her skin care routine, it turns out to be surprisingly simple -- and affordable.
"The skin care rule I stand by is simply cleanse, tone and moisturize. I also try to exfoliate pretty regularly," she reveals. "Awhile back I was doing a movie in the summer heat. Long days with a face full of makeup made my skin react badly. My makeup artist on set did a great thing, she gave me a tube of Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Scrub to use every night. And I've been using it ever since."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite