Jennifer Aniston Feels "Screwed Over" by Bradley Cooper
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Epic' Director Chris Wedge Calls Animated Filmmaking a MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:32:13 PM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'
Jennifer Aniston feels rejected and upset after Bradley Cooper ditched her for Renee Zellweger, reports the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.
"She wanted to turn her date with Cooper into something...she honestly feels screwed over," a pal tells Us of Aniston, who dined at NYC eatery Il Cantinori on June 18 with her "He's Just Not That Into You" costar -- a few weeks before he began dating Zellweger.
Aniston "doesn't see what Renee has that she doesn't," continues the pal.
But friends of Zellweger, currently starring in "My One and Only," detail why Cooper fell for the "no drama" actress.
"She just does her thing, has her friends and her life and is cool. She's really happy and doesn't need anyone to feel complete," says one.
Adds another: "She'll show up wearing a sexy dress and Louboutins, but will still order a beer and rattle off the dirty jokes."
Despite Cooper's diss, Aniston will eventually bounce back, her friends insist.
"She had a major crush on him and she let him know. He didn't reciprocate. She is fine," her friend tells Us. "She's used to being single and in work mode, and she's used to rejection."
For more details on Renee's attitude toward Jen, how Jen's rebounding and how serious Bradley and Renee are, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite