Jennifer Aniston gets frustrated with pressure to have a baby
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: AB1/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/Retna Ltd.5 of 12
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: Blanco-RS-rol/X17online.com/X177 of 12
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Jennifer Aniston got a taste of life as a pseudo-mom in her latest comedy, "We're the Millers." Because she plays a stripper who poses as a married mother of two, the 44-year-old actress has often been asked when she plans to have a baby of her own with Justin Theroux, her fiancé of nearly a year.
During an Aug. 7 interview on ABC News, Aniston says she gets frustrated when journalists ask questions alluding to her procreation plans by "trying to relate it to the movie with, 'Oh, if I was to have a child how many kids do I want?' And 'do I want a boy or a girl?'"
The once-wed star then joked, "I didn't realize you could place orders! I honestly didn't realize it was like a drive-through, that you could talk to a little electronic voice."
The actress said she tries her best to ignore stories about her desire to start a family with Theroux, 41. "I surround myself with my amazing work, my amazing friends, my amazing partner, my beautiful dogs, and I tune that noise out. I mean, I think it's very sweet that people want everything for me," she explained, noting that she's "so content and happy" right now.
Aniston also revealed how she got in shape to play an exotic dancer in "We're the Millers" (co-starring Jason Sudeikis and Emma Roberts). "Honestly it was the craziest workout," she said of exercising an hour a day, six days a week. "My diet has always been pretty clean but I think I was super, super strict. ... I'll usually cheat once or twice a week and I just kind of didn't."
Despite the film's adult content, Aniston believes it's a family movie at heart. "Well, what family means to me is the family I've chosen," she told ABC News, "and my friends and my partner are truly my family."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite