Jennifer Aniston Is Done With Boys, Wants a ManRelated: Hot Gossip, Jennifer Aniston, John Mayer
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Lee/Rocke/Turgeon/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Chris Carlson/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Pacific Coast News6 of 8
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Digital7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
In light of John Mayer's recent stand-up comedy fiasco, after which he was dubbed an "accidental racist," it's no wonder that Jennifer Aniston is hoping that her next boyfriend will act his age, not, say, the number of words he can fit into a Twitter post.
An insider tells People magazine that the actress, 40, "will never date an immature boy again."
In other words, she's finally on board with the multitudes who thought her erratic romance with the self-described undersexed crooner was a really horrible idea.
"She's ready for an older, responsible man," declares the source, who says that Jen has already waded back into the dating pool.
Meanwhile, it seems Aniston is also fed up with how she's automatically assumed to be dating any male who happens to be seen in her personal space (see Gerard Butler, Orlando Bloom, et al).
"I think one of the main reasons Jen is seriously considering starring with Adam Sandler [in the recently announced romcom 'Pretend Wife'] is he's one guy who won't be splashed all over the tabloids for allegedly having an affair with her," a pal tells the Chicago Sun-Times, "the way she's been linked with most of her co-stars ever since she divorced Brad Pitt!"
Speaking of her former hubby, have you seen this week's guffaw-worthy Star cover story, "Jen's Joy! Baby at Last -- with Brad's help"?
The tale revolves around Pitt supposedly offering his support to Aniston after she decided to become a single mother and adopt following a visit to an orphanage in Tijuana, Mexico.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
"At first she wasn't sure she'd be strong enough," overdoes a source, "[but] Brad really gave her the courage to move forward."
And how did he do that? Well, the tab says he's ushering her through the "complicated, nerve-wracking adoption process" and assuring her that she'd "be an amazing mother. I've always believed that."
According to the tab, that ostensible sentiment prompted her eyes to well up. Then, she "pretty much lost it ... For some reason, hearing Brad say those words to her was exactly what she needed."
(Cheese and crackers, are we the only ones who need an antacid after reading this?)
As expected, Angelina Jolie is said to have "exploded" upon learning of Aniston's dastardly plans to bring home a baby boy, because you know how anti-orphan she is.
Not believing it?
Neither is Aniston's rep, who succinctly tells Gossip Cop, "Jennifer is not adopting a baby."
Read more Hot Gossip
- Chief BeefKaty Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Fashion BluesKourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Fights & FeudsGet the scoop on some of the most recent Hollywood feuds on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Svelte BodKhloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Last TripGet the scoop on Kim’s final pre-baby Parisian getaway on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite