Jennifer Aniston is not pregnant with Justin Theroux's baby: sources debunk new rumor
- Photo: Getty Images/GettyImages.com1 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: 4CRNS/Premiere/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Clasos.com.mx/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America9 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 13
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
No baby on board! Jennifer Aniston is not pregnant, multiple sources tell Us Weekly. Despite a recent InTouch cover story that claimed Aniston is expecting a baby girl with fiance Justin Theroux, insiders say this is definitely not the case.
"She's not pregnant," one source tells Us. The actress, who recently returned to the West Coast following an NYC jaunt with Theroux, complained to pals in March that she ate too much in Manhattan. Indeed, the two lovebirds were photographed enjoying date nights at multiple hotspots.
Following her Big Apple trip, Aniston returned to work on the L.A. set of upcoming indie flick Cake, where she was photographed last month from a side angle -- revealing a supposedly fuller tummy.
The InTouch story also claimed that Theroux was a "changed man," going from "commitment-phobe carouser to doting dad-to-be overnight" following the star's alleged pregnancy.
A source close to Theroux says that while the couple is not yet expecting any little ones, they are open to having a family in the future. "I know that they would like to have a family if the time was right," the insider says. "At the moment they have been enjoying the engagement."
In the meantime, Theroux will tap his fatherly instinct by babysitting the baby of best friend Scott Campbell and actress Lake Bell, currently pregnant with her first child.
"Of course I will [babysit]!" Theroux told Us at an event Wednesday. "If they ask me to; but I don't know if they trust me." The hunky "Wanderlust" star joked, "I might drop it on its head."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite