Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Trying for a Baby!
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: PATRICK GARDIN/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
Just go with this: Jennifer Aniston and her beau of four months Justin Theroux are on the fast track to walk down the aisle...and procreate!
RELATED: Why Justin is Like Angelina
As Aniston, 42, and Theroux (who turns 40 on Wednesday) kick back on an extended getaway in a $7,000-a-day cliffside compound in Kauai, Hawaii, the hot twosome have more on their minds then coconuts, cocktails and outdoor yoga.
"They have talked at length about getting married and starting a family," an insider close to the pair tells the new Us Weekly, out Wednesday. "She is anxious for the next phase of her life and feels like this is the time."
RELATED: Jen Aniston's hottest bikini shots
And her hunky new guy (who split with girlfriend of 14 years Heidi Bivens in March) is completely on board with having a baby, a second insider says: "They both want it to happen soon."
To that end, health nut Aniston is making sure her body is in tip-top shape to conceive while on the island -- hiring a private chef and doing at least 45 minutes of yoga daily. "She's detoxifying," an island source says.
RELATED: Jen's Hair History
The Horrible Bosses star's pals aren't surprised in the slightest by Aniston's race to become a mom with Theroux. "Jen hasn't felt this way about anyone since Brad," a pal says of Aniston's ex-hubby Brad Pitt. (Aniston has had a famously rocky romantic life -- with fizzled romances with Vince Vaughn, John Mayer and a slew of others -- since her 2005 split with Pitt, 47.)
Adds another friend: "They are moving quickly, but they know the feelings they have about [each other] are different from past romances."
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite