Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Trying for a Baby!
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: PATRICK GARDIN/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Facebook Slapped With $123 Million Lawsuit Over 'Revenge Porn' PageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:45:00 PM
- Brooklyn Decker, Ethan Embry Join Netflix's 'Grace & Frankie'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:16:00 PM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
Just go with this: Jennifer Aniston and her beau of four months Justin Theroux are on the fast track to walk down the aisle...and procreate!
RELATED: Why Justin is Like Angelina
As Aniston, 42, and Theroux (who turns 40 on Wednesday) kick back on an extended getaway in a $7,000-a-day cliffside compound in Kauai, Hawaii, the hot twosome have more on their minds then coconuts, cocktails and outdoor yoga.
"They have talked at length about getting married and starting a family," an insider close to the pair tells the new Us Weekly, out Wednesday. "She is anxious for the next phase of her life and feels like this is the time."
RELATED: Jen Aniston's hottest bikini shots
And her hunky new guy (who split with girlfriend of 14 years Heidi Bivens in March) is completely on board with having a baby, a second insider says: "They both want it to happen soon."
To that end, health nut Aniston is making sure her body is in tip-top shape to conceive while on the island -- hiring a private chef and doing at least 45 minutes of yoga daily. "She's detoxifying," an island source says.
RELATED: Jen's Hair History
The Horrible Bosses star's pals aren't surprised in the slightest by Aniston's race to become a mom with Theroux. "Jen hasn't felt this way about anyone since Brad," a pal says of Aniston's ex-hubby Brad Pitt. (Aniston has had a famously rocky romantic life -- with fizzled romances with Vince Vaughn, John Mayer and a slew of others -- since her 2005 split with Pitt, 47.)
Adds another friend: "They are moving quickly, but they know the feelings they have about [each other] are different from past romances."
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite