Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux will marry when they 'find the time'
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF13/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: JASON REDMOND/Reuters7 of 9
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston aren't legally husband and wife just yet, but the engaged actors certainly feel married. While promoting her new movie "We're the Millers" on CBS' "The Talk" on Wednesday, the once-wed actress explained why she's in no hurry to walk down the aisle a second time.
"We're just really happy, and we're in love, and we feel like we're married," Aniston, 44, said of Theroux, 41. "Eventually we're going to get married when we find the time. I don't feel like there's a rush."
Co-host Aisha Tyler sympathized with Aniston, saying, "Immediately when you get engaged, people are like, 'When's the wedding?' And it's like, 'Why are you in a hurry? Are you going to plan my wedding for me? Come on.'"
"Exactly," the star replied. "I was supposed to have it in March, I think. And I was like, 'What? I'd like to be a part of this planning.'"
Aniston made similar comments during a July 27 interview with The Associated Press. "We just want to do it when it's perfect, and we're not rushed, and no one is rushing from a job or rushing to a job," she explained. "And, you know, we already feel married." (After a year and a half of dating, Theroux popped the question on Aug. 10, 2012.)
"We have yet to set any dates," Aniston added. "There have been no canceled weddings. There have been no postponed weddings. There have been no arguments about where to get married. Just clearing that all up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite