Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux will marry when they 'find the time'
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF13/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: JASON REDMOND/Reuters7 of 9
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston aren't legally husband and wife just yet, but the engaged actors certainly feel married. While promoting her new movie "We're the Millers" on CBS' "The Talk" on Wednesday, the once-wed actress explained why she's in no hurry to walk down the aisle a second time.
"We're just really happy, and we're in love, and we feel like we're married," Aniston, 44, said of Theroux, 41. "Eventually we're going to get married when we find the time. I don't feel like there's a rush."
Co-host Aisha Tyler sympathized with Aniston, saying, "Immediately when you get engaged, people are like, 'When's the wedding?' And it's like, 'Why are you in a hurry? Are you going to plan my wedding for me? Come on.'"
"Exactly," the star replied. "I was supposed to have it in March, I think. And I was like, 'What? I'd like to be a part of this planning.'"
Aniston made similar comments during a July 27 interview with The Associated Press. "We just want to do it when it's perfect, and we're not rushed, and no one is rushing from a job or rushing to a job," she explained. "And, you know, we already feel married." (After a year and a half of dating, Theroux popped the question on Aug. 10, 2012.)
"We have yet to set any dates," Aniston added. "There have been no canceled weddings. There have been no postponed weddings. There have been no arguments about where to get married. Just clearing that all up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite