Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux will marry when they 'find the time'
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF13/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: JASON REDMOND/Reuters7 of 9
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman Intro
Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston aren't legally husband and wife just yet, but the engaged actors certainly feel married. While promoting her new movie "We're the Millers" on CBS' "The Talk" on Wednesday, the once-wed actress explained why she's in no hurry to walk down the aisle a second time.
"We're just really happy, and we're in love, and we feel like we're married," Aniston, 44, said of Theroux, 41. "Eventually we're going to get married when we find the time. I don't feel like there's a rush."
Co-host Aisha Tyler sympathized with Aniston, saying, "Immediately when you get engaged, people are like, 'When's the wedding?' And it's like, 'Why are you in a hurry? Are you going to plan my wedding for me? Come on.'"
"Exactly," the star replied. "I was supposed to have it in March, I think. And I was like, 'What? I'd like to be a part of this planning.'"
Aniston made similar comments during a July 27 interview with The Associated Press. "We just want to do it when it's perfect, and we're not rushed, and no one is rushing from a job or rushing to a job," she explained. "And, you know, we already feel married." (After a year and a half of dating, Theroux popped the question on Aug. 10, 2012.)
"We have yet to set any dates," Aniston added. "There have been no canceled weddings. There have been no postponed weddings. There have been no arguments about where to get married. Just clearing that all up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite