Jennifer Aniston lounges in bed in sexy new smartwater ad
- Photo: David Slijper/Promotional1 of 14
- Photo: Blanco-RS-rol/X17online.com/X172 of 14
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA3 of 14
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 14
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks7 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 14
- Photo: ADREES LATIF/Reuters10 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF13/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
She just rolls out of bed looking like that! Longtime smartwater spokeswoman Jennifer Aniston flashes her famous baby blues and a tiny hint of her toned figure, rolling out of a bed in the latest ad for bottled water brand. Wearing a white top, Justin Theroux's stunning fiancée smiles serenely as she gives a subtle, relaxed smile from the comfort of her bed against a blue-sky backdrop dappled with clouds. ("Vapor-distilled purity," the ad reads. "Just like the clouds.")
The "We're the Millers" actress, 43, has been the face of smartwater since 2007, but the latest ad is the brand's first shot in color. (Previous Aniston ads for smartwater were memorably shot in black and white.) Aniston posed for the ad at the Stahl house in Los Angeles.
The "Friends" alumna's love of all things natural and pure is well-known -- so when she fessed up to eating a McDonald's Big Mac, the catastrophic results weren't completely surprising. "Wow, my body did not react well to that!" she told New York magazine. "It was like putting gasoline in a purified system," says the yoga enthusiast. "I am always trying to eat organic and natural foods, so that just made my stomach turn and made me feel terrible."
Her beauty advice: "Drink lots of water, get enough sleep, exercise, and eat a clean healthy diet, whenever possible."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite