Jen Aniston: Don't tell me I look great for my age
- Photo: FMB/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: J. Countess/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 8
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/Rex USA6 of 8
- Photo: Getty Images/GettyImages.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Jim Gaffigan's CBS Pilot Gets Series Order From TV LandMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Connection, Sons' Final Ride, and a Big Grey's DecisionMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire Holt
Don't tell Jennifer Aniston she looks great for her age. The 45-year-old actress told WWD in a Monday, March 24 interview that while she's learned to embrace each passing year, she gets annoyed when people pull the "for your age" line.
"Your age always has to be mentioned and men don't really get that for some reason," the stunning star lamented to the fashion daily. "It's not like you see Joe Schmo, 37."
The "Friends" alum explained why women and men today are in much better shape -- both inside and out -- than one generation ago. "Women and men today in their 40s are so much healthier than they were 30 years ago in their 40s. It was a different time," she told WWD.
"We know how to take care ourselves," added Aniston. Indeed, as the spokesperson for healthy product lines like natural skincare company Aveeno and Smartwater, Aniston is very conscious of what she consumes on a daily basis.
"We know what to put in our bodies to fuel us that's healthy and organic and not processed, and the importance of drinking water and cutting out sugars and bad fats," the svelte star shared. "Before, we just didn't know that, and we didn't have the technology with skin care that we have today."
The mentality of focusing on health first has not only helped Aniston physically, but she still manages to secure super sexy roles, even after more than twenty years in TV and film. Come November, the actress will reprise what she calls her "fantastic" role as crazy sexually-charged dentist Julia Harris in "Horrible Bosses 2."
"It is one of my favorite jobs to date," she said of "Horrible Bosses 2," which costars Chris Pine, Jason Bateman, Kevin Spacey, Jason Sudeikis, and Christoph Waltz. Traditionally a guy's girl, Justin Theroux's fiancee added, "It was just so fun and wicked and silly, and full of great people. Working with the boys is always a dream."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite