For Scent-imental Reasons: Jennifer Aniston to Launch PerfumeRelated: Hot Gossip, Jennifer Aniston
- Photo: Pool/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'S.W.A.T.' star Steve Forrest dies at 87MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 10:53:06 AM
- Time Warner Cable Customers Face Blackouts in 14 Markets Over Retrans DisputeMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 10:02:09 AM
- Top stars square off for summer tour dollarsMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:58:56 AM
- Scott Thorson: How Liberace Protected His 'Big Secret' in the Homophobic &aposMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:58:37 AM
- Banned Iranian director Rasoulof coming to CannesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:26:05 AM
- 'S.W.A.T.' star Steve Forrest dies at 87
Aside from the whole post-Brad Pitt-Angelina Jolie pity-party story line that's been perpetuated by the tabloids for the past five years, Jennifer Aniston is the ultimate aspirational brand.
We want her shiny, shiny golden tresses and preternaturally toned, bikini-ready body. But without a personal mane wrangler and a yoga instructor on call 24-7, that's unlikely to happen. Instead, maybe we can just make do with smelling like the winsome star.
Aniston's rep confirms to us that she's launching a signature fragrance, which will put her in competition with a crowded and aromatic field that includes Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Reese Witherspoon, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Lopez.
RELATED: See more pics of Jen
Details of the scent are sketchy at the moment but will be released soon.
According to OK!, Jen, who recently celebrated her 41st birthday with a Mexican getaway, has been developing the perfume for nearly two years, although she is apparently on the fence about what to call it.
RELATED VIDEO: Inside Jen's South of the Border b-day bash
The actress "has yet to get 100 percent behind any name," says an insider, "but the one she favors is 'Aniston.'"
Not so, says her spokesman, who calls the eponymous perfume speculation "wrong."
"It will not have her name," he assures us.
Another moniker that was apparently nixed: Echo.
"It's all about capturing the idea of romance and freedom at any age," the source explains to the mag, "but it's hard to do that in just one word."
Once the fragrance debuts, Jen, who over the last few years has successfully stumped for Smartwater, is reportedly planning a promotional campaign that will include "some really glamorous" TV spots.
So, what do you think Aniston should call her perfume (and no, "Angelina Sucks," "Eau de Regret," "Scorned," and "Brad Lingers" are not options)? Tell us in the comments!
Read more Hot Gossip
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite