- Photo: Pool/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
By Kat Giantis
Aside from the whole post-Brad Pitt-Angelina Jolie pity-party story line that's been perpetuated by the tabloids for the past five years, Jennifer Aniston is the ultimate aspirational brand.
We want her shiny, shiny golden tresses and preternaturally toned, bikini-ready body. But without a personal mane wrangler and a yoga instructor on call 24-7, that's unlikely to happen. Instead, maybe we can just make do with smelling like the winsome star.
Aniston's rep confirms to us that she's launching a signature fragrance, which will put her in competition with a crowded and aromatic field that includes Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Reese Witherspoon, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Lopez.
RELATED: See more pics of Jen
Details of the scent are sketchy at the moment but will be released soon.
According to OK!, Jen, who recently celebrated her 41st birthday with a Mexican getaway, has been developing the perfume for nearly two years, although she is apparently on the fence about what to call it.
RELATED VIDEO: Inside Jen's South of the Border b-day bash
The actress "has yet to get 100 percent behind any name," says an insider, "but the one she favors is 'Aniston.'"
Not so, says her spokesman, who calls the eponymous perfume speculation "wrong."
"It will not have her name," he assures us.
Another moniker that was apparently nixed: Echo.
"It's all about capturing the idea of romance and freedom at any age," the source explains to the mag, "but it's hard to do that in just one word."
Once the fragrance debuts, Jen, who over the last few years has successfully stumped for Smartwater, is reportedly planning a promotional campaign that will include "some really glamorous" TV spots.
So, what do you think Aniston should call her perfume (and no, "Angelina Sucks," "Eau de Regret," "Scorned," and "Brad Lingers" are not options)? Tell us in the comments!
Read more Hot Gossip
From Crowd Ignite