Jennifer Aniston Wants 'Destination Wedding' With Justin Theroux
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Pacific Coast News3 of 14
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: ABFR/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet7 of 14
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: GEVA GRPR/GSI9 of 14
- Photo: APL/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 14
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: RWO/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Before they can make their commitment to one another official, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have one little obstacle to get past: the fact that they've got different ideas about how their big day should go down.
The bride-to-be would love a "destination wedding, kind of like eloping with a few friends," an insider tells Us Weekly. "There will be the feeling of a vacation, since that's their favorite thing to do."
Her Big Apple-based actor/screenwriter beau, 41, is hoping to stay closer to home, however. "Justin wants a New York City winter wedding," a friend of the pair explains.
The tone and theme of their future nuptials is also a source of contention. Although Aniston, 43, will want to "celebrate in high style," according to the pal, "Justin isn't as flashy as the men she's been with in the past, so it won't go too over-the-top."
Though they disagree over the details, in the end, both stars are thrilled to be taking this next step together.
"Jen is over the moon about her second chance at a happy marriage," a source says of the "Horrible Bosses" star, who divorced Brad Pitt in 2005. "Justin is giving her a solid vow to love."
It will be the first walk down the aisle for the never-married Theroux, who split from longtime love Heidi Bivens in early 2011 after 14 years together.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Aniston Wants "Destination Wedding" to Justin Theroux
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite