Jennifer Aniston Wants 'Destination Wedding' With Justin Theroux
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Pacific Coast News3 of 14
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: ABFR/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet7 of 14
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: GEVA GRPR/GSI9 of 14
- Photo: APL/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 14
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: RWO/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Before they can make their commitment to one another official, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have one little obstacle to get past: the fact that they've got different ideas about how their big day should go down.
The bride-to-be would love a "destination wedding, kind of like eloping with a few friends," an insider tells Us Weekly. "There will be the feeling of a vacation, since that's their favorite thing to do."
Her Big Apple-based actor/screenwriter beau, 41, is hoping to stay closer to home, however. "Justin wants a New York City winter wedding," a friend of the pair explains.
The tone and theme of their future nuptials is also a source of contention. Although Aniston, 43, will want to "celebrate in high style," according to the pal, "Justin isn't as flashy as the men she's been with in the past, so it won't go too over-the-top."
Though they disagree over the details, in the end, both stars are thrilled to be taking this next step together.
"Jen is over the moon about her second chance at a happy marriage," a source says of the "Horrible Bosses" star, who divorced Brad Pitt in 2005. "Justin is giving her a solid vow to love."
It will be the first walk down the aisle for the never-married Theroux, who split from longtime love Heidi Bivens in early 2011 after 14 years together.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Aniston Wants "Destination Wedding" to Justin Theroux
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite