Jennifer Aniston Wants 'Destination Wedding' With Justin TherouxRelated: Jennifer Aniston
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Pacific Coast News3 of 14
- Photo: Chris Carlson/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: ABFR/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet7 of 14
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: GEVA GRPR/GSI9 of 14
- Photo: APL/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 14
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/AP11 of 14
- Photo: RWO/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer: Ron Burgundy Takes Manhattan (and Cable News)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 6:35:30 AM
- Critics hail Daniel Radcliffe's latest stage turnMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 6:17:30 AM
- Goldstar's Jim McCarthy on why live is betterMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 5:31:31 AM
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy careerMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 2:22:07 AM
- 'The Voice' Wraps Season 4, Crowns New Winner (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:53:07 AM
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer: Ron Burgundy Takes Manhattan (and Cable News)
Before they can make their commitment to one another official, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have one little obstacle to get past: the fact that they've got different ideas about how their big day should go down.
The bride-to-be would love a "destination wedding, kind of like eloping with a few friends," an insider tells Us Weekly. "There will be the feeling of a vacation, since that's their favorite thing to do."
Her Big Apple-based actor/screenwriter beau, 41, is hoping to stay closer to home, however. "Justin wants a New York City winter wedding," a friend of the pair explains.
The tone and theme of their future nuptials is also a source of contention. Although Aniston, 43, will want to "celebrate in high style," according to the pal, "Justin isn't as flashy as the men she's been with in the past, so it won't go too over-the-top."
Though they disagree over the details, in the end, both stars are thrilled to be taking this next step together.
"Jen is over the moon about her second chance at a happy marriage," a source says of the "Horrible Bosses" star, who divorced Brad Pitt in 2005. "Justin is giving her a solid vow to love."
It will be the first walk down the aisle for the never-married Theroux, who split from longtime love Heidi Bivens in early 2011 after 14 years together.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Aniston Wants "Destination Wedding" to Justin Theroux
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite