Jennifer Aniston Wants 'Destination Wedding' With Justin Theroux
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Pacific Coast News3 of 14
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: ABFR/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet7 of 14
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: GEVA GRPR/GSI9 of 14
- Photo: APL/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 14
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: RWO/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Michael Wright, Programming Head for TBS and TNT, to ExitMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 3:41:00 PM
- NASCAR Driver Tony Stewart Returning to Competition This WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Tracy Morgan Is "Having a Tough Time" Recuperating, Lawyer SaysMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 3:19:00 PM
- Johnny Knoxville Signs First Look Deal With ABC StudiosMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 3:11:00 PM
- 'Longmire' Canceled by A&EMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:58:00 PM
- Michael Wright, Programming Head for TBS and TNT, to Exit
Before they can make their commitment to one another official, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have one little obstacle to get past: the fact that they've got different ideas about how their big day should go down.
The bride-to-be would love a "destination wedding, kind of like eloping with a few friends," an insider tells Us Weekly. "There will be the feeling of a vacation, since that's their favorite thing to do."
Her Big Apple-based actor/screenwriter beau, 41, is hoping to stay closer to home, however. "Justin wants a New York City winter wedding," a friend of the pair explains.
The tone and theme of their future nuptials is also a source of contention. Although Aniston, 43, will want to "celebrate in high style," according to the pal, "Justin isn't as flashy as the men she's been with in the past, so it won't go too over-the-top."
Though they disagree over the details, in the end, both stars are thrilled to be taking this next step together.
"Jen is over the moon about her second chance at a happy marriage," a source says of the "Horrible Bosses" star, who divorced Brad Pitt in 2005. "Justin is giving her a solid vow to love."
It will be the first walk down the aisle for the never-married Theroux, who split from longtime love Heidi Bivens in early 2011 after 14 years together.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Aniston Wants "Destination Wedding" to Justin Theroux
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite