Jennifer Aniston Wants 'Destination Wedding' With Justin Theroux
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Pacific Coast News3 of 14
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: ABFR/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet7 of 14
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: GEVA GRPR/GSI9 of 14
- Photo: APL/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 14
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: RWO/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Before they can make their commitment to one another official, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have one little obstacle to get past: the fact that they've got different ideas about how their big day should go down.
The bride-to-be would love a "destination wedding, kind of like eloping with a few friends," an insider tells Us Weekly. "There will be the feeling of a vacation, since that's their favorite thing to do."
Her Big Apple-based actor/screenwriter beau, 41, is hoping to stay closer to home, however. "Justin wants a New York City winter wedding," a friend of the pair explains.
The tone and theme of their future nuptials is also a source of contention. Although Aniston, 43, will want to "celebrate in high style," according to the pal, "Justin isn't as flashy as the men she's been with in the past, so it won't go too over-the-top."
Though they disagree over the details, in the end, both stars are thrilled to be taking this next step together.
"Jen is over the moon about her second chance at a happy marriage," a source says of the "Horrible Bosses" star, who divorced Brad Pitt in 2005. "Justin is giving her a solid vow to love."
It will be the first walk down the aisle for the never-married Theroux, who split from longtime love Heidi Bivens in early 2011 after 14 years together.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Aniston Wants "Destination Wedding" to Justin Theroux
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite