- Photo: Sang Tan/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: RD/Cortes/Retna Digital5 of 8
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ratings: Fox's 'Gotham,' CBS's 'Scorpion' PremMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:08:00 AM
- 'Scandal' Star Scott Foley's Directorial Debut Acquired by Tribeca, Well MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Outfest to Honor Hilary Swank, Armistead Maupin and Levi Strauss & Co at Legacy Awards DinneMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Maker Studios Targets Hispanic Millennials With MiTú PartnershipMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- VIDEO: Paula Deen Returns to Today, Reveals Comeback PlansMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:24:00 AM
- Ratings: Fox's 'Gotham,' CBS's 'Scorpion' Prem
By Kat Giantis
Breaking news: Jennifer Aniston has been spied in the vicinity of a human male. And that can only mean one thing.
Yep, yet another round of dating speculation has begun after Radar Online spotted the star having an "intimate dinner" on Wednesday with a guy identified as moneybags restaurateur Harry Morton, who's best known for having a fling with Lindsay Lohan back in the summer of 2006.
The meet-up went down at Aniston's favorite spot, the Sunset Tower Hotel in Los Angeles, and all eyes were apparently on their corner table.
"She was twirling her hair a lot and flirting shamelessly," notes one attentive bystander.
So, what qualifies as shameless these days?
RELATED: Jen's tribute to Streisand
Aniston, 41, who in recent weeks has been linked to repeat ex John Mayer (loudly denied by the crooner himself) and a wealthy European banker (also dismissed), supposedly touched Morton's arm, laughed at his jokes, moved closer to look at pictures on his phone and reapplied her lipstick when he went to the restroom.
In other words, she was an engaging and charming dining companion to a guy who could be a pal, a business associate or, yes, even a date (the 29-year-old Morton was last linked to Hayden Panettiere).
RELATED VIDEO: Jen heading to 'Cougar Town'?
Anyhoodie, the meal is said to have lasted for more than two hours, and ended with the pair sharing an ice-cream sundae, which eyewitnesses claim they barely touched because they were so into their tête-à-tête.
Morton, who owns the Pink Taco chain and the famed (and infamous) Viper Room (he's also the son of Hard Rock founder Peter Morton), reportedly picked up the check, and he and Aniston left from different exits and drove off in separate vehicles.
Jen's rep did not respond to our request for comment on the dinner rendezvous.
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite