Jennifer Aniston's school crush speaks out after 31 years
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 21
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 21
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP3 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 21
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: WENN6 of 21
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 21
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America9 of 21
- Photo: WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Getty Images North America11 of 21
- Photo: FilmMagic/Getty Images North America12 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: Retna Digital14 of 21
- Photo: Getty Images North America15 of 21
- Photo: WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage17 of 21
- Photo: WireImage18 of 21
- Photo: Retna Digital19 of 21
- Photo: WireImage20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:44:54 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Second Night Draws Steady RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:31:40 AM
- Fox COO Chase Carey: 'A La Carte Cable is a Farce'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:28:45 AM
- How McG Lured Producer Lance Sloane Back to Warner Bros. With 'Aim High'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:27:11 AM
- Dan Rather Says CBS News Has 'A Lot to Answer' About '60 Minutes&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:00:48 AM
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New President
Jennifer Aniston's schoolgirl crush has gone public with intimate details of their childhood romance.
Aniston shared her first kiss with Adonis Tsilimparis as a 12-year-old at a school in New York, and 31 years later he has spoken out to reveal details of their brief courtship. He even showed off a Valentine's Day card Aniston sent him, which contained the message, "Dear Adonis, Love & Friendship Always. Love Ya. Jennifer A."
RELATED: Aniston shows off engagement ring
In an interview with the New York Daily News, Tsilimparis, who writes musical scores for films and TV shows, reveals he and Aniston would sneak behind a staircase at school to kiss.
He says, "She was very open, very, very sweet. She was very, very loving, and she had a very big heart... We used to go to the back stairs at school at lunchtime and make out."
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite