Jennifer Aniston's school crush speaks out after 31 years
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 21
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 21
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP3 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 21
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: WENN6 of 21
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 21
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America9 of 21
- Photo: WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Getty Images North America11 of 21
- Photo: FilmMagic/Getty Images North America12 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: Retna Digital14 of 21
- Photo: Getty Images North America15 of 21
- Photo: WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage17 of 21
- Photo: WireImage18 of 21
- Photo: Retna Digital19 of 21
- Photo: WireImage20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
Jennifer Aniston's schoolgirl crush has gone public with intimate details of their childhood romance.
Aniston shared her first kiss with Adonis Tsilimparis as a 12-year-old at a school in New York, and 31 years later he has spoken out to reveal details of their brief courtship. He even showed off a Valentine's Day card Aniston sent him, which contained the message, "Dear Adonis, Love & Friendship Always. Love Ya. Jennifer A."
RELATED: Aniston shows off engagement ring
In an interview with the New York Daily News, Tsilimparis, who writes musical scores for films and TV shows, reveals he and Aniston would sneak behind a staircase at school to kiss.
He says, "She was very open, very, very sweet. She was very, very loving, and she had a very big heart... We used to go to the back stairs at school at lunchtime and make out."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite