Jennifer Garner: Ben Affleck Has 'Wonder Sperm'
- Photo: Hall/Pena/Pacific Coast News1 of 16
- Photo: Brent Perniac/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Nousha Salimi/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Details7 of 16
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Details8 of 16
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Details9 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: BIAG RAAK/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Already father to three adorable children, Ben Affleck is eager to continue procreating with his wife of seven years, Jennifer Garner.
Unfortunately, the "Butter" actress, 40, says her childbearing days are over. "I am not pregnant right now," Garner told Ellen DeGeneres on the comedienne's eponymous talk show (airing Sept. 27). "I plan to be done. But my husband is kind of a wonder sperm kind of guy."
"Good to know," DeGeneres, 54, laughed.
"You never don't know," Garner responded. "You just have a look at him!"
Her husband's virility aside, Garner admitted that looking after three children is proving to be a challenge. (She and Affleck, 40, are parents to daughters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, and son Samuel, 7 months.)
"I mean, they didn't pee in my eye. I don't know if it's because he's a boy. I don't know if it's because he's my third and I forget that I have him," the West Virginia-born actress admitted. "You know you're just dealing with two and then you think, 'I put a baby down. I swear I put a baby down somewhere.' And you kind of walk through the house. 'There you are!' He's just happy as can be."
Garner added that Samuel "is so chill and mellow ... He's perfect right now because he doesn't move. But he sleeps pretty well. He reaches when he sees me and he laughs a lot. He thinks I'm super funny. What more do you want?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Garner: Ben Affleck Has "Wonder Sperm"
b>MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite