Jennifer Garner: Ben Affleck Has 'Wonder Sperm'
- Photo: Hall/Pena/Pacific Coast News1 of 16
- Photo: Brent Perniac/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Nousha Salimi/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Details7 of 16
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Details8 of 16
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Details9 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: BIAG RAAK/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Already father to three adorable children, Ben Affleck is eager to continue procreating with his wife of seven years, Jennifer Garner.
Unfortunately, the "Butter" actress, 40, says her childbearing days are over. "I am not pregnant right now," Garner told Ellen DeGeneres on the comedienne's eponymous talk show (airing Sept. 27). "I plan to be done. But my husband is kind of a wonder sperm kind of guy."
"Good to know," DeGeneres, 54, laughed.
"You never don't know," Garner responded. "You just have a look at him!"
Her husband's virility aside, Garner admitted that looking after three children is proving to be a challenge. (She and Affleck, 40, are parents to daughters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, and son Samuel, 7 months.)
"I mean, they didn't pee in my eye. I don't know if it's because he's a boy. I don't know if it's because he's my third and I forget that I have him," the West Virginia-born actress admitted. "You know you're just dealing with two and then you think, 'I put a baby down. I swear I put a baby down somewhere.' And you kind of walk through the house. 'There you are!' He's just happy as can be."
Garner added that Samuel "is so chill and mellow ... He's perfect right now because he doesn't move. But he sleeps pretty well. He reaches when he sees me and he laughs a lot. He thinks I'm super funny. What more do you want?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Garner: Ben Affleck Has "Wonder Sperm"
b>MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite