Jennifer Garner: Ben Affleck Has 'Wonder Sperm'
- Photo: Hall/Pena/Pacific Coast News1 of 16
- Photo: Brent Perniac/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Nousha Salimi/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Details7 of 16
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Details8 of 16
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Details9 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: BIAG RAAK/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ellen Page, 'Same Love' Singer Mary Lambert Top The Advocate's 'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jackie Chan 'Ashamed,' 'Heartbroken' Over Son's Arrest MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Mark Burnett and Roma Downey's 'Dovekeepers' Casts 'Manhattan&amMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:30:00 AM
- Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Jessie J to Open MTV VMAsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:59:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Ellen Page, 'Same Love' Singer Mary Lambert Top The Advocate's '
Already father to three adorable children, Ben Affleck is eager to continue procreating with his wife of seven years, Jennifer Garner.
Unfortunately, the "Butter" actress, 40, says her childbearing days are over. "I am not pregnant right now," Garner told Ellen DeGeneres on the comedienne's eponymous talk show (airing Sept. 27). "I plan to be done. But my husband is kind of a wonder sperm kind of guy."
"Good to know," DeGeneres, 54, laughed.
"You never don't know," Garner responded. "You just have a look at him!"
Her husband's virility aside, Garner admitted that looking after three children is proving to be a challenge. (She and Affleck, 40, are parents to daughters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, and son Samuel, 7 months.)
"I mean, they didn't pee in my eye. I don't know if it's because he's a boy. I don't know if it's because he's my third and I forget that I have him," the West Virginia-born actress admitted. "You know you're just dealing with two and then you think, 'I put a baby down. I swear I put a baby down somewhere.' And you kind of walk through the house. 'There you are!' He's just happy as can be."
Garner added that Samuel "is so chill and mellow ... He's perfect right now because he doesn't move. But he sleeps pretty well. He reaches when he sees me and he laughs a lot. He thinks I'm super funny. What more do you want?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Garner: Ben Affleck Has "Wonder Sperm"
b>MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite