Jennifer Garner: Ben Affleck Has 'Wonder Sperm'
- Photo: Hall/Pena/Pacific Coast News1 of 16
- Photo: Brent Perniac/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Nousha Salimi/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Details7 of 16
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Details8 of 16
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Details9 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: BIAG RAAK/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:26:00 AM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Rides Faith-Based Wave to Big Easter Score at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:13:00 AM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In June
Already father to three adorable children, Ben Affleck is eager to continue procreating with his wife of seven years, Jennifer Garner.
Unfortunately, the "Butter" actress, 40, says her childbearing days are over. "I am not pregnant right now," Garner told Ellen DeGeneres on the comedienne's eponymous talk show (airing Sept. 27). "I plan to be done. But my husband is kind of a wonder sperm kind of guy."
"Good to know," DeGeneres, 54, laughed.
"You never don't know," Garner responded. "You just have a look at him!"
Her husband's virility aside, Garner admitted that looking after three children is proving to be a challenge. (She and Affleck, 40, are parents to daughters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, and son Samuel, 7 months.)
"I mean, they didn't pee in my eye. I don't know if it's because he's a boy. I don't know if it's because he's my third and I forget that I have him," the West Virginia-born actress admitted. "You know you're just dealing with two and then you think, 'I put a baby down. I swear I put a baby down somewhere.' And you kind of walk through the house. 'There you are!' He's just happy as can be."
Garner added that Samuel "is so chill and mellow ... He's perfect right now because he doesn't move. But he sleeps pretty well. He reaches when he sees me and he laughs a lot. He thinks I'm super funny. What more do you want?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Garner: Ben Affleck Has "Wonder Sperm"
b>MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite