Jennifer Garner Debuts Post-Baby Bod in Mini Dress on Red Carpet
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 15
- Photo: Bunny/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 15
- Photo: DAE/ZOJ/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: ZigZag/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Alias: Hot Mama!
Jennifer Garner has kept a low-profile since welcoming son Samuel Garner Affleck two months ago.
But the third-time mom, 40, was ready for her red carpet closeup in Las Vegas on Tuesday night, when she turned up for the Walt Disney Studio Motion Pictures CinemaCon 2012 event held at Caesars Palace.
Promoting her new flick, "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" (out this August), Garner dazzled in a nude Dolce & Gabbana minidress, accessorized with Nicholas Kirkwood shoes and David Web jewelry.
Born on Feb. 27, little Samuel joined big sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, Garner's girls with husband of seven years Ben Affleck.
On Thursday, Garner will receive a very special honor: the CinemaCon Female Star of the Year Award.
"Jennifer Garner has conquered both small and big screens alike with her stunning and captivating performances," CinemaCon's managing director Mitch Neuhauser said in a statement. "She can epitomize the all-American girl, but can also pack the punch of a tough action hero. Her versatility and remarkable ability to entertain audiences of all ages is impressive, and we could not be more excited to honor her with the CinemaCon Female Star of the Year Award."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Garner Debuts Post-Baby Bod in Mini Dress on Red Carpet
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite