Jennifer Garner Debuts Post-Baby Bod in Mini Dress on Red Carpet
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 15
- Photo: Bunny/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 15
- Photo: DAE/ZOJ/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: ZigZag/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the SuperheroesMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:09:00 AM
- Paula Deen Returns to 'Today' Show After N-Word Fiasco to Apologize and Make Some MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Black-ish' Creator Goes for Specific Stereotypes While Telling a Universal StoryMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' EP on Saturating Market With Too Many Spinoffs: 'TherMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Top Chef Winner Ilan Hall Gets Down and Dirty on Knife FightMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:15:00 AM
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the Superheroes
Alias: Hot Mama!
Jennifer Garner has kept a low-profile since welcoming son Samuel Garner Affleck two months ago.
But the third-time mom, 40, was ready for her red carpet closeup in Las Vegas on Tuesday night, when she turned up for the Walt Disney Studio Motion Pictures CinemaCon 2012 event held at Caesars Palace.
Promoting her new flick, "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" (out this August), Garner dazzled in a nude Dolce & Gabbana minidress, accessorized with Nicholas Kirkwood shoes and David Web jewelry.
Born on Feb. 27, little Samuel joined big sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, Garner's girls with husband of seven years Ben Affleck.
On Thursday, Garner will receive a very special honor: the CinemaCon Female Star of the Year Award.
"Jennifer Garner has conquered both small and big screens alike with her stunning and captivating performances," CinemaCon's managing director Mitch Neuhauser said in a statement. "She can epitomize the all-American girl, but can also pack the punch of a tough action hero. Her versatility and remarkable ability to entertain audiences of all ages is impressive, and we could not be more excited to honor her with the CinemaCon Female Star of the Year Award."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Garner Debuts Post-Baby Bod in Mini Dress on Red Carpet
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite