Jennifer Garner Debuts Post-Baby Bod in Mini Dress on Red Carpet
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 15
- Photo: Bunny/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 15
- Photo: DAE/ZOJ/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: ZigZag/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Kumail Nanjiani and Jonah Ray Talk Taking a Comic Book Store Stand-Up Show to Comedy CentralMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:06:00 PM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&a
Alias: Hot Mama!
Jennifer Garner has kept a low-profile since welcoming son Samuel Garner Affleck two months ago.
But the third-time mom, 40, was ready for her red carpet closeup in Las Vegas on Tuesday night, when she turned up for the Walt Disney Studio Motion Pictures CinemaCon 2012 event held at Caesars Palace.
Promoting her new flick, "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" (out this August), Garner dazzled in a nude Dolce & Gabbana minidress, accessorized with Nicholas Kirkwood shoes and David Web jewelry.
Born on Feb. 27, little Samuel joined big sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, Garner's girls with husband of seven years Ben Affleck.
On Thursday, Garner will receive a very special honor: the CinemaCon Female Star of the Year Award.
"Jennifer Garner has conquered both small and big screens alike with her stunning and captivating performances," CinemaCon's managing director Mitch Neuhauser said in a statement. "She can epitomize the all-American girl, but can also pack the punch of a tough action hero. Her versatility and remarkable ability to entertain audiences of all ages is impressive, and we could not be more excited to honor her with the CinemaCon Female Star of the Year Award."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Garner Debuts Post-Baby Bod in Mini Dress on Red Carpet
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHits and Misses
From Crowd Ignite