Jennifer Garner Debuts Post-Baby Bod in Mini Dress on Red Carpet
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 15
- Photo: Bunny/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 15
- Photo: DAE/ZOJ/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: ZigZag/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Alias: Hot Mama!
Jennifer Garner has kept a low-profile since welcoming son Samuel Garner Affleck two months ago.
But the third-time mom, 40, was ready for her red carpet closeup in Las Vegas on Tuesday night, when she turned up for the Walt Disney Studio Motion Pictures CinemaCon 2012 event held at Caesars Palace.
Promoting her new flick, "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" (out this August), Garner dazzled in a nude Dolce & Gabbana minidress, accessorized with Nicholas Kirkwood shoes and David Web jewelry.
Born on Feb. 27, little Samuel joined big sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, Garner's girls with husband of seven years Ben Affleck.
On Thursday, Garner will receive a very special honor: the CinemaCon Female Star of the Year Award.
"Jennifer Garner has conquered both small and big screens alike with her stunning and captivating performances," CinemaCon's managing director Mitch Neuhauser said in a statement. "She can epitomize the all-American girl, but can also pack the punch of a tough action hero. Her versatility and remarkable ability to entertain audiences of all ages is impressive, and we could not be more excited to honor her with the CinemaCon Female Star of the Year Award."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Garner Debuts Post-Baby Bod in Mini Dress on Red Carpet
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite