Jennifer Garner: I use Kanye West's 'no disrespect to Ben Affleck" hashtag 'all the time'
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: DJ/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: GSI8 of 11
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: STFN/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets DumberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- 'And So It Goes' Review: Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton Shine as Rob Reiner ChanMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:41:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Food Fighters' Has Mediocre Start, But NBC Still Tops Tuesday With &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'Pirates of the Carribean 5' Gets 2017 Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets Dumber
Kanye West's feud with Jimmy Kimmel may be over, but the hashtag "#NoDisrespectToBenAffleck" will live on forever. On Tuesday, Oct. 29, Jennifer Garner stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live, where she revealed that she has taken to using the hashtag in conversation with her husband, Ben Affleck.
(West first coined the hashtag during his Sept. 27 rant against Kimmel, after the late-night host aired a spoof of the rapper's outrageous BBC interview. "SHOULD I DO A SPOOF ABOUT YOUR FACE OR YOU F--KING BEN AFFLECK," he tweeted, along with the hashtags #NODISRESPECTTOBENAFFLECK and #ALLDISRESPECTTOJIMMYKIMMEL.)
"I say that all the time," Garner joked to Kimmel of the now-infamous hashtag. "I say, 'You look crazy. Hashtag, no disrespect to Ben Affleck.' Just on an average day, that's just how I might greet him in the morning."
The "Dallas Buyers Club" actress, 41, also spoke with Kimmel about her "Argo" director husband's obsession with the Boston Red Sox, who are currently battling the St. Louis Cardinals for the 2013 World Series title. "That's really all that's happening at my house right now," the mom of three quipped of her Boston-native spouse.
"I don't know if the kids are being fed. ... And trick-or-treating might be canceled if there's a game seven," she joked of Violet, 7, Seraphina, 4, and Samuel, 20 months.
"Is that part of the deal when you marry Ben Affleck?" Kimmel asked.
"It's one of many deals that you make with the devil," she replied. "That is indeed part of the deal."
Affleck, 41, isn't just a casual viewer, either. He's a die-hard fan. "Once you get into the playoffs, it's a little bit like, somebody just made an error so now I have change where I'm sitting in the house," Garner explained, referring to her husband's superstitions.
"It's a little bit ridiculous," she continued. "The sweatshirt goes inside out, the rally cap goes on. ... But he's not kidding. He's really not kidding. Like, you would go to a game with him, and if they lose, he tells his friend, 'Sorry, I have tickets for tomorrow, but you can't come. We lost because of you. ... It's some weird guy thing."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite