Jennifer Garner: I use Kanye West's 'no disrespect to Ben Affleck" hashtag 'all the time'
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: DJ/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: GSI8 of 11
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: STFN/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Kanye West's feud with Jimmy Kimmel may be over, but the hashtag "#NoDisrespectToBenAffleck" will live on forever. On Tuesday, Oct. 29, Jennifer Garner stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live, where she revealed that she has taken to using the hashtag in conversation with her husband, Ben Affleck.
(West first coined the hashtag during his Sept. 27 rant against Kimmel, after the late-night host aired a spoof of the rapper's outrageous BBC interview. "SHOULD I DO A SPOOF ABOUT YOUR FACE OR YOU F--KING BEN AFFLECK," he tweeted, along with the hashtags #NODISRESPECTTOBENAFFLECK and #ALLDISRESPECTTOJIMMYKIMMEL.)
"I say that all the time," Garner joked to Kimmel of the now-infamous hashtag. "I say, 'You look crazy. Hashtag, no disrespect to Ben Affleck.' Just on an average day, that's just how I might greet him in the morning."
The "Dallas Buyers Club" actress, 41, also spoke with Kimmel about her "Argo" director husband's obsession with the Boston Red Sox, who are currently battling the St. Louis Cardinals for the 2013 World Series title. "That's really all that's happening at my house right now," the mom of three quipped of her Boston-native spouse.
"I don't know if the kids are being fed. ... And trick-or-treating might be canceled if there's a game seven," she joked of Violet, 7, Seraphina, 4, and Samuel, 20 months.
"Is that part of the deal when you marry Ben Affleck?" Kimmel asked.
"It's one of many deals that you make with the devil," she replied. "That is indeed part of the deal."
Affleck, 41, isn't just a casual viewer, either. He's a die-hard fan. "Once you get into the playoffs, it's a little bit like, somebody just made an error so now I have change where I'm sitting in the house," Garner explained, referring to her husband's superstitions.
"It's a little bit ridiculous," she continued. "The sweatshirt goes inside out, the rally cap goes on. ... But he's not kidding. He's really not kidding. Like, you would go to a game with him, and if they lose, he tells his friend, 'Sorry, I have tickets for tomorrow, but you can't come. We lost because of you. ... It's some weird guy thing."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite