Jennifer Garner Says Ben Affleck 'Is Walking Testosterone'
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 8
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- Jon Stewart on Fox Commentator's Brave Stance Against the Pope (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:37:11 AM
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auctionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:30:59 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look Deal
During an appearance on the "Late Show With David Letterman" on Aug. 14, the TV host, 65, asked Garner to verify that she is indeed 40. "Yes, David!" the "Odd Life of Timothy Green" actress responded, laughing. "That's what every woman wants to be asked in this chair! I mean, 'Are you 40?' Why not ask me if I'm 45? 'You look 50!'"
Letterman then argued that the actress and mother of three (Violet, 6, Seraphina, 3, and Samuel, 7 months) looks like a 20-something, but Garner laughed it off. "I like being 40," she told him. When Letterman asked about Affleck's feelings about being over the hill, Garner said, "It's interesting that you ask that, because my husband turns 40 tomorrow. I get back [to California] around 3, and he's like, 'You're not going to be here in the morning to make my breakfast?'"
"So he does whine a little bit at the house, huh?" Letterman grinned.
"Well ... I don't know that he's as thrilled with the idea of 40 as I am," Garner continued. "I really like it. I had no problem with it. I feel like, what more could I want? I can't speak for him. But it doesn't look he's as happy as I am about turning 40."
Letterman then probed Garner for a reason as to why Affleck is less enthusiastic. "What's the problem?" he asked. "Is it low T?"
"Low T as in low testosterone?" Garner questioned before laughing wildly. "Are you asking about Ben Affleck's testosterone level? Really, David! He will thump you. Have you seen my husband lately? He is walking testosterone."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite