Jennifer Garner Says Ben Affleck 'Is Walking Testosterone'
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 8
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Thursday TV: Rectify Finale, Simpsons MarathonMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 6:36:00 AM
- 'The View' Gets New Logo and Set for New SeasonMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 6:19:00 AM
- 7 Breakout Movie Stars of Fall 2014 From a 'Gone Girl' to a 'Maze RunnerMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:19:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Announces 'Breaking Bad' Los Angeles Scavenger HuntMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:06:00 AM
- 'Big Brother': Kathy Griffin Joins Zingbot to Roast Remaining HouseguestsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:16:00 PM
- Thursday TV: Rectify Finale, Simpsons Marathon
During an appearance on the "Late Show With David Letterman" on Aug. 14, the TV host, 65, asked Garner to verify that she is indeed 40. "Yes, David!" the "Odd Life of Timothy Green" actress responded, laughing. "That's what every woman wants to be asked in this chair! I mean, 'Are you 40?' Why not ask me if I'm 45? 'You look 50!'"
Letterman then argued that the actress and mother of three (Violet, 6, Seraphina, 3, and Samuel, 7 months) looks like a 20-something, but Garner laughed it off. "I like being 40," she told him. When Letterman asked about Affleck's feelings about being over the hill, Garner said, "It's interesting that you ask that, because my husband turns 40 tomorrow. I get back [to California] around 3, and he's like, 'You're not going to be here in the morning to make my breakfast?'"
"So he does whine a little bit at the house, huh?" Letterman grinned.
"Well ... I don't know that he's as thrilled with the idea of 40 as I am," Garner continued. "I really like it. I had no problem with it. I feel like, what more could I want? I can't speak for him. But it doesn't look he's as happy as I am about turning 40."
Letterman then probed Garner for a reason as to why Affleck is less enthusiastic. "What's the problem?" he asked. "Is it low T?"
"Low T as in low testosterone?" Garner questioned before laughing wildly. "Are you asking about Ben Affleck's testosterone level? Really, David! He will thump you. Have you seen my husband lately? He is walking testosterone."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite