Jennifer Garner Says Ben Affleck 'Is Walking Testosterone'
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 8
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
During an appearance on the "Late Show With David Letterman" on Aug. 14, the TV host, 65, asked Garner to verify that she is indeed 40. "Yes, David!" the "Odd Life of Timothy Green" actress responded, laughing. "That's what every woman wants to be asked in this chair! I mean, 'Are you 40?' Why not ask me if I'm 45? 'You look 50!'"
Letterman then argued that the actress and mother of three (Violet, 6, Seraphina, 3, and Samuel, 7 months) looks like a 20-something, but Garner laughed it off. "I like being 40," she told him. When Letterman asked about Affleck's feelings about being over the hill, Garner said, "It's interesting that you ask that, because my husband turns 40 tomorrow. I get back [to California] around 3, and he's like, 'You're not going to be here in the morning to make my breakfast?'"
"So he does whine a little bit at the house, huh?" Letterman grinned.
"Well ... I don't know that he's as thrilled with the idea of 40 as I am," Garner continued. "I really like it. I had no problem with it. I feel like, what more could I want? I can't speak for him. But it doesn't look he's as happy as I am about turning 40."
Letterman then probed Garner for a reason as to why Affleck is less enthusiastic. "What's the problem?" he asked. "Is it low T?"
"Low T as in low testosterone?" Garner questioned before laughing wildly. "Are you asking about Ben Affleck's testosterone level? Really, David! He will thump you. Have you seen my husband lately? He is walking testosterone."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite