Jennifer Garner Says Ben Affleck 'Is Walking Testosterone'
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 8
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 4:08 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 4:40:15 PM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' Monologue
During an appearance on the "Late Show With David Letterman" on Aug. 14, the TV host, 65, asked Garner to verify that she is indeed 40. "Yes, David!" the "Odd Life of Timothy Green" actress responded, laughing. "That's what every woman wants to be asked in this chair! I mean, 'Are you 40?' Why not ask me if I'm 45? 'You look 50!'"
Letterman then argued that the actress and mother of three (Violet, 6, Seraphina, 3, and Samuel, 7 months) looks like a 20-something, but Garner laughed it off. "I like being 40," she told him. When Letterman asked about Affleck's feelings about being over the hill, Garner said, "It's interesting that you ask that, because my husband turns 40 tomorrow. I get back [to California] around 3, and he's like, 'You're not going to be here in the morning to make my breakfast?'"
"So he does whine a little bit at the house, huh?" Letterman grinned.
"Well ... I don't know that he's as thrilled with the idea of 40 as I am," Garner continued. "I really like it. I had no problem with it. I feel like, what more could I want? I can't speak for him. But it doesn't look he's as happy as I am about turning 40."
Letterman then probed Garner for a reason as to why Affleck is less enthusiastic. "What's the problem?" he asked. "Is it low T?"
"Low T as in low testosterone?" Garner questioned before laughing wildly. "Are you asking about Ben Affleck's testosterone level? Really, David! He will thump you. Have you seen my husband lately? He is walking testosterone."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite