Jennifer Garner Shows Off Slimmer Post-Baby Bod in Sundress
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Carrie Devorah / WENN/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'Kill
Jennifer Garner may have given birth to her third child just four months ago, but she's already rocking flirty sundresses -- and flaunting her stunning, post-baby figure.
Over the weekend, Garner -- who welcomed son Samuel February 27 -- spent some quality time with her and hubby Ben Affleck's oldest daughter, Violet, 6. (The pair are also parents to Seraphina, 4.)
For both outings with Violet, the actress revealed a noticeably slimmer figure in a short cotton dress -- one black, one navy -- a cardigan, and strappy sandals.
Recently, Garner opened up about her busy life as a mom while accepting the award for Female Star of the Year at CinemaCon in April.
"[My mom] said, 'Can they take this back? Because every time I talk to you, you are breastfeeding, you are running car pool, you are on the library committee -- you are not acting!'" Garner joked of her own mother's response to her honor.
Later in her speech, Garner, 40, also thanked her husband for "taking over drop-offs and pick-ups and bedtime so I could make it."
Added "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" star of Affleck's hands-on parenting style, "And thanks for making me feel like maybe someday I will get to relax in a hair and makeup chair again and leave the maniacs at home with you!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite