Jennifer Garner Shows Off Slimmer Post-Baby Bod in Sundress
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Carrie Devorah / WENN/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Facebook Slapped With $123 Million Lawsuit Over 'Revenge Porn' PageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:45:00 PM
- Brooklyn Decker, Ethan Embry Join Netflix's 'Grace & Frankie'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:16:00 PM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
Jennifer Garner may have given birth to her third child just four months ago, but she's already rocking flirty sundresses -- and flaunting her stunning, post-baby figure.
Over the weekend, Garner -- who welcomed son Samuel February 27 -- spent some quality time with her and hubby Ben Affleck's oldest daughter, Violet, 6. (The pair are also parents to Seraphina, 4.)
For both outings with Violet, the actress revealed a noticeably slimmer figure in a short cotton dress -- one black, one navy -- a cardigan, and strappy sandals.
Recently, Garner opened up about her busy life as a mom while accepting the award for Female Star of the Year at CinemaCon in April.
"[My mom] said, 'Can they take this back? Because every time I talk to you, you are breastfeeding, you are running car pool, you are on the library committee -- you are not acting!'" Garner joked of her own mother's response to her honor.
Later in her speech, Garner, 40, also thanked her husband for "taking over drop-offs and pick-ups and bedtime so I could make it."
Added "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" star of Affleck's hands-on parenting style, "And thanks for making me feel like maybe someday I will get to relax in a hair and makeup chair again and leave the maniacs at home with you!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite