Jennifer Garner Shows Off Slimmer Post-Baby Bod in Sundress
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Carrie Devorah / WENN/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Jennifer Garner may have given birth to her third child just four months ago, but she's already rocking flirty sundresses -- and flaunting her stunning, post-baby figure.
Over the weekend, Garner -- who welcomed son Samuel February 27 -- spent some quality time with her and hubby Ben Affleck's oldest daughter, Violet, 6. (The pair are also parents to Seraphina, 4.)
For both outings with Violet, the actress revealed a noticeably slimmer figure in a short cotton dress -- one black, one navy -- a cardigan, and strappy sandals.
Recently, Garner opened up about her busy life as a mom while accepting the award for Female Star of the Year at CinemaCon in April.
"[My mom] said, 'Can they take this back? Because every time I talk to you, you are breastfeeding, you are running car pool, you are on the library committee -- you are not acting!'" Garner joked of her own mother's response to her honor.
Later in her speech, Garner, 40, also thanked her husband for "taking over drop-offs and pick-ups and bedtime so I could make it."
Added "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" star of Affleck's hands-on parenting style, "And thanks for making me feel like maybe someday I will get to relax in a hair and makeup chair again and leave the maniacs at home with you!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato debuts a brand new 'do on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite