Jennifer Garner Shows Off Slimmer Post-Baby Bod in Sundress
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Carrie Devorah / WENN/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
Jennifer Garner may have given birth to her third child just four months ago, but she's already rocking flirty sundresses -- and flaunting her stunning, post-baby figure.
Over the weekend, Garner -- who welcomed son Samuel February 27 -- spent some quality time with her and hubby Ben Affleck's oldest daughter, Violet, 6. (The pair are also parents to Seraphina, 4.)
For both outings with Violet, the actress revealed a noticeably slimmer figure in a short cotton dress -- one black, one navy -- a cardigan, and strappy sandals.
Recently, Garner opened up about her busy life as a mom while accepting the award for Female Star of the Year at CinemaCon in April.
"[My mom] said, 'Can they take this back? Because every time I talk to you, you are breastfeeding, you are running car pool, you are on the library committee -- you are not acting!'" Garner joked of her own mother's response to her honor.
Later in her speech, Garner, 40, also thanked her husband for "taking over drop-offs and pick-ups and bedtime so I could make it."
Added "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" star of Affleck's hands-on parenting style, "And thanks for making me feel like maybe someday I will get to relax in a hair and makeup chair again and leave the maniacs at home with you!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite