Jennifer Garner Shows Off Slimmer Post-Baby Bod in Sundress
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Carrie Devorah / WENN/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
Jennifer Garner may have given birth to her third child just four months ago, but she's already rocking flirty sundresses -- and flaunting her stunning, post-baby figure.
Over the weekend, Garner -- who welcomed son Samuel February 27 -- spent some quality time with her and hubby Ben Affleck's oldest daughter, Violet, 6. (The pair are also parents to Seraphina, 4.)
For both outings with Violet, the actress revealed a noticeably slimmer figure in a short cotton dress -- one black, one navy -- a cardigan, and strappy sandals.
Recently, Garner opened up about her busy life as a mom while accepting the award for Female Star of the Year at CinemaCon in April.
"[My mom] said, 'Can they take this back? Because every time I talk to you, you are breastfeeding, you are running car pool, you are on the library committee -- you are not acting!'" Garner joked of her own mother's response to her honor.
Later in her speech, Garner, 40, also thanked her husband for "taking over drop-offs and pick-ups and bedtime so I could make it."
Added "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" star of Affleck's hands-on parenting style, "And thanks for making me feel like maybe someday I will get to relax in a hair and makeup chair again and leave the maniacs at home with you!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite