Jennifer Garner throws Ben Affleck a 41st birthday bash
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: HGVC/GSI4 of 9
- Photo: DJ/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Batman gets a birthday bash! Days before news broke that Ben Affleck would be playing Batman opposite Henry Cavill's Superman in the "Man of Steel" sequel, the Oscar winner celebrated his 41st birthday with family and friends. Affleck's wife, Jennifer Garner, coordinated the party at their home in L.A.'s Brentwood neighborhood on Sunday, Aug. 18.
"There were about 30 people who showed up around 2 p.m. for an afternoon party," an eyewitness tells Us Weekly. "There were kids running around in the yard having a blast." Adding, "It was a relaxed afternoon and people didn't bring gifts. They all started to leave after dinner around 6 or 7 p.m."
The intimate get together also included the "Runner Runner" star's BFF, Matt Damon, who attended with his wife, Luciana, and their four daughters Isabella, 6, Gia, 4, Stella, 2, and Alexia, 14, Luciana's daughter from a previous relationship. The "Elysium" actor, 42, and his wife of nearly eight years, recently moved from New York to Los Angeles with the family.
PHOTOS: Ben and Jen's love story
The "Good Will Hunting" co-stars have been able to spend more time together since the move, and their wives have become closer. "Jen likes to throw parties at the house; she has a clique in L.A. that Luciana is getting introduced to," another source adds.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite