Jennifer Garner Would Do 'Anything' for Ben Affleck
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: HM/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures12 of 16
- Photo: Deano /Beef/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Garner said she admires those women who barely gain weight during their pregnancy but admits that she's not one of them. "I wish I was one of those cute pregnant girls who wear skinny jeans throughout their pregnancies," she tells the magazine. "But I just gain weight. I'm trying really hard to be mindful, but when I'm making the kids mac and cheese, I want it badly."
MORE: Jennifer Garner Is Pregnant
The mom to daughters Seraphina and Violet said she's thrilled to be expecting again, but she recently identified with her character in the upcoming movie "Butter." "I identified with her loss of identity," she said of the character. "You identify with your career, then become a mom and put everything you have into the happiness of those kids. And though I wouldn't change it for anything, you lose part of yourself."
On her lasting relationship with Affleck in breakup-laden Hollywood, Garner says: "I don't know how or why it works as well as it does. Honestly, I would do anything for that man, because I know it's not taken for granted."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Angelina Jolie: 'I Could End Up Pregnant'
Duggar Family Sets Memorial for Unborn Child
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite