Jennifer Garner Would Do 'Anything' for Ben Affleck
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: HM/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures12 of 16
- Photo: Deano /Beef/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Garner said she admires those women who barely gain weight during their pregnancy but admits that she's not one of them. "I wish I was one of those cute pregnant girls who wear skinny jeans throughout their pregnancies," she tells the magazine. "But I just gain weight. I'm trying really hard to be mindful, but when I'm making the kids mac and cheese, I want it badly."
MORE: Jennifer Garner Is Pregnant
The mom to daughters Seraphina and Violet said she's thrilled to be expecting again, but she recently identified with her character in the upcoming movie "Butter." "I identified with her loss of identity," she said of the character. "You identify with your career, then become a mom and put everything you have into the happiness of those kids. And though I wouldn't change it for anything, you lose part of yourself."
On her lasting relationship with Affleck in breakup-laden Hollywood, Garner says: "I don't know how or why it works as well as it does. Honestly, I would do anything for that man, because I know it's not taken for granted."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Angelina Jolie: 'I Could End Up Pregnant'
Duggar Family Sets Memorial for Unborn Child
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite