Jennifer Garner Would Do 'Anything' for Ben Affleck
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: HM/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures12 of 16
- Photo: Deano /Beef/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle RideMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:27:16 AM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle Ride
Garner said she admires those women who barely gain weight during their pregnancy but admits that she's not one of them. "I wish I was one of those cute pregnant girls who wear skinny jeans throughout their pregnancies," she tells the magazine. "But I just gain weight. I'm trying really hard to be mindful, but when I'm making the kids mac and cheese, I want it badly."
MORE: Jennifer Garner Is Pregnant
The mom to daughters Seraphina and Violet said she's thrilled to be expecting again, but she recently identified with her character in the upcoming movie "Butter." "I identified with her loss of identity," she said of the character. "You identify with your career, then become a mom and put everything you have into the happiness of those kids. And though I wouldn't change it for anything, you lose part of yourself."
On her lasting relationship with Affleck in breakup-laden Hollywood, Garner says: "I don't know how or why it works as well as it does. Honestly, I would do anything for that man, because I know it's not taken for granted."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Angelina Jolie: 'I Could End Up Pregnant'
Duggar Family Sets Memorial for Unborn Child
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Bells
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite