Jennifer Garner Would Do 'Anything' for Ben Affleck
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: HM/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures12 of 16
- Photo: Deano /Beef/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Garner said she admires those women who barely gain weight during their pregnancy but admits that she's not one of them. "I wish I was one of those cute pregnant girls who wear skinny jeans throughout their pregnancies," she tells the magazine. "But I just gain weight. I'm trying really hard to be mindful, but when I'm making the kids mac and cheese, I want it badly."
MORE: Jennifer Garner Is Pregnant
The mom to daughters Seraphina and Violet said she's thrilled to be expecting again, but she recently identified with her character in the upcoming movie "Butter." "I identified with her loss of identity," she said of the character. "You identify with your career, then become a mom and put everything you have into the happiness of those kids. And though I wouldn't change it for anything, you lose part of yourself."
On her lasting relationship with Affleck in breakup-laden Hollywood, Garner says: "I don't know how or why it works as well as it does. Honestly, I would do anything for that man, because I know it's not taken for granted."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Angelina Jolie: 'I Could End Up Pregnant'
Duggar Family Sets Memorial for Unborn Child
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite