Jennifer Garner Would Do 'Anything' for Ben Affleck
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: HM/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures12 of 16
- Photo: Deano /Beef/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Garner said she admires those women who barely gain weight during their pregnancy but admits that she's not one of them. "I wish I was one of those cute pregnant girls who wear skinny jeans throughout their pregnancies," she tells the magazine. "But I just gain weight. I'm trying really hard to be mindful, but when I'm making the kids mac and cheese, I want it badly."
MORE: Jennifer Garner Is Pregnant
The mom to daughters Seraphina and Violet said she's thrilled to be expecting again, but she recently identified with her character in the upcoming movie "Butter." "I identified with her loss of identity," she said of the character. "You identify with your career, then become a mom and put everything you have into the happiness of those kids. And though I wouldn't change it for anything, you lose part of yourself."
On her lasting relationship with Affleck in breakup-laden Hollywood, Garner says: "I don't know how or why it works as well as it does. Honestly, I would do anything for that man, because I know it's not taken for granted."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Angelina Jolie: 'I Could End Up Pregnant'
Duggar Family Sets Memorial for Unborn Child
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite